50% off our letting fees promotion
Terms and Conditions for the “50% off Lettings Fee” Promotion – new customers
1) The 50% Off Lettings Fees Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as CHK Mountford (“the Promoter/us/we”) whose registered address is County House, Ground Floor, 100 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0RG (“the Promoter/we/us”).
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 9 October 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 31st December 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to new customers only (“Customer”). Proof of identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by entering into our standard terms of business with a participating branch (“Agreement”) between the Start Time and Closing Time. All branches of John D Wood & Co., APW, CHK Mountford and Vanet are participating branches for the purposes of this Promotion.
5) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with clauses 3 and 4 will receive 50% off their chosen service level Standard Fee for the first property they instruct us to let and/or manage, for the first 12 months following the date the property is let (“the Offer”).
6) The Standard Fee for each of our service levels is as follows:Tenant find: 10%+VAT equivalent to 12% of rent (Including VAT)
Rent Collection: 12.5%+VAT equivalent to 15% of rent (Including VAT)
Fully managed: 15%+VAT equivalent to 18% of rent (Including VAT)
Please refer to the Agreement for full terms and conditions.
7) The Offer is available on one property only.
8) By entering into the Agreement you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Agreement, including any minimum term agreed therein.
9) After the first 12 months following commencement of the Agreement the Offer will come to an end and you will be required to pay the full Standard Fee specified at paragraph 6 above.
8) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact the Promoter at: email@example.com.
9) The let and/or management of the Property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
10) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
11) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to the cost of preparing the tenancy agreement, inventory checks, the cost of preparing the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) or for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
12) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
13) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your contact details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate us making contact with you.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
18) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.