50% off our letting fees promotion
Terms and Conditions for the “50% off Lettings Fee” Promotion (existing customers)
1) The 50% Off Lettings Fees Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as CHK Mountford (“the Promoter/us/we”) whose registered address is County House, Ground Floor, 100 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0RG (“the Promoter/we/us”).
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 9 October 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 9 April 2019 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to existing customers only, however, the Promotion only applies in respect of new properties which we have not been previously instructed to let and/or manage on your behalf (“New Property”). Proof of identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by instructing a participating branch to let and/or manage a New Property, all between the Start Time and Closing Time. All branches of John D Wood & Co. and associated brands including APW, CHK Mountford and Vanet are participating branches for the purposes of this Promotion.
5) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with clauses 3 and 4 will receive 50% off their chosen service level Standard Fee for the first 12 months following the date the property is let (“the Offer”).
6) The Standard Fee for each of our service levels is as follows:Tenant find: 10%+VAT equivalent to 12% of rent (Including VAT)
Rent Collection: 12.5%+VAT equivalent to 15% of rent (Including VAT)
Fully managed: 15%+VAT equivalent to 18% of rent (Including VAT)
Please refer to our Terms of Business for full terms and conditions.
7) Customers may receive the Offer on any number of properties.
8) By instructing us you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of our Terms of Business including any minimum term agreed therein.
9) After the first 12 months following the date of our instruction the Offer will come to an end and you will be required to pay the full Standard Fee specified at paragraph 6 above.
8) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact the Promoter at: email@example.com.
9) The let and/or management of the Property is subject to contract and full terms and conditions can be found in our Terms of Business.
10) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
11) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to the cost of preparing the tenancy agreement, inventory checks, the cost of preparing the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) or for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
12) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
13) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your contact details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate us making contact with you.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
18) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.